Wednesday 8 January 2014

Dutch Rider Hits a Sea of Water on Highway [NSFW]


It's no secret that motorcycles and water don't mix well and that riders must always be extra diligent during and after a rainstorm. Even then, though, one can still be caught by surprise as was the case with this Dutch motorcyclist when he crossed paths with a body of water that was deeper than what he originally anticipated.

The rider, who goes by the nickname 'skynet2097', wrote about the encounter on his YouTube channel:

"It started raining when I was returning home from a very nice touring weekend with some friends. About 30km from home I noticed a traffic jam ahead and when I was about to turn on my warning signals, I ended up in this situation," he said.

"A part of the highway was flooded because of heavy rain. My visor was dirty and I couldn't see the road clearly while I was focusing on the traffic jam in front of me."

Luckily, the man kept his cool as you can see for yourself in the following video.


VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment